There are different ways to get involved to make the difference in the Ekta Parishad and Ekta Europe struggle, all of them are equally important and welcome.
You can :
- URGENT : Please refer to our news page and send a letter as soon as possible to Jairam Ramesh, Minister for Rural Development in India, before December 12th, 2013, click here
- URGENT : support the people's struggle against Posco in Odisha, sign the online petition : https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/cm-odisha-stop-diversion-of-forest-land-use-of-police-force-against-residents-peoplevsposco?utm_campaign=url_share_before_sign&utm_medium=url_share&utm_source=share_petition#share
- make a donation to help the activists of Ekta Parishad. For this, please use the account of the swiss-based NGO CESCI Support Association, which will send you a receipt.
IBAN at Zurcher Kantonalbank : CH33 0070 0111 3000 6492 4
BIC / SWIFT : ZKBKCHZZ80A
on behalf of:
- get in touch with the various NGOs in Europe and worlwide that organise solidarity actions. To contact the closest NGO to you, please check on this website the list of members of Ekta Europe.
- every other idea to support the struggle is most welcome! Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com .